Please use one of the following methods of payment to pay your business rates.
To set-up or amend an existing Direct Debit:
- Download and complete the Direct Debit form.
- Scan the completed form using either a scanner or taking a picture of it using your mobile phone.
- Send the scanned/pictured image to your computer eg by email or text
- Attach the image to the evidence upload form.
We will send you a letter and a bill to confirm when it has been set up and when your first payment will be collected. The letter will include a copy of the Direct Debit guarantee scheme for your records. It takes time to set up your Direct Debit. You should continue to pay your business rates using another method until the direct debit payments have started.
Your payment must reach your business rates account before its due date, ordinarily the first day of the month. Please ensure that you have your 10 digit business rates account number available.
Please call: 020 8424 1220
Your payments must reach your business rates account before its due date. Please ensure that you have your 10 digit business rates account number available.
To make a BACS payment please quote the following information:
- Your business rates account number (with no description) in payment reference field
- Our sort code: 60-10-10 (Nat West, St Anns Road)
- Our account number: 02046733