Changes you need to report to us
You will need to let us know if there is a change to any of the following:
Rent or address
- rent (private tenants only)
- if you move to another address within Harrow or move out of the borough
- someone leaving or joining your household. You must tell us if a non-dependant (such as grown-up children and other adult relatives), partner or child moves into or out of your home.
- a non-dependant starts or stops getting a state benefit
- a non-dependant starts, stops or changes employment
- marital status: married, divorced or separated from your husband, wife, partner or co-habitant
- children's education, such as if they leave school or start university
- addition to the household, such as a new born baby
- state benefits or allowances or that of your partner
- income or earnings, or that of your partner
- income from tenants or boarders
If you will be away from your property for a length of time, please tell us before you leave. For further detail, please see housing benefit while away from home.