Reporting a change for housing benefit and council tax support

How to report a change online

Reporting changes for housing benefit can only be submitted via your MyHarrow Account using the button below. Before you log in please note the steps you'll need to take:

  1. Log in (via the button below)
  2. Go to 'Online forms'
  3. Select 'Benefits & Reductions'
  4. Select 'View forms in this service'
  5. Select 'Report a change in circumstances'

Report a change

If you don't have a MyHarrow Account you'll need to register.

Providing evidence to support your application

You will need to provide evidence to prove your change in circumstance. For guidance on the types of evidence we will accept please see providing evidence for housing benefit and council tax support.

How we will share your information

We will use the information you provide when you apply for housing benefit, Council Tax Support or Emergency Relief to process your application. We will also use the information you provide for other purposes. For further detail please download our privacy notice fact sheet.

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support Office

Civic Centre