You may need to apply for a child performance licence, if you have children under school leaving age involved in a production such as a:
- film, play, concert or other public performance that an audience pays to see
- film, play, concert or other public performance which will take place on a licensed premise
- sporting event or modelling assignment where the child is paid
The person responsible for the production will need to apply for the licence.
You can return the application by email or post.
For further guidance on children in entertainment see the:
- Child performance and activities licensing legislation in England
- Guide on children in entertainment
- Children in entertainment restrictions
If the child won’t be with their parent, school teacher or home tutor while performing they must be supervised by a licensed chaperone.
Body of Person's licence (BOPA)
Below is the application form and guidance for a Body of Persons licence:
Children in entertainmentAddress: