Freedom Passes

Icon information white

Coronavirus (COVID-19) update:

To reduce the risks of Coronavirus spreading to our vulnerable clients, Harrow has temporarily changed the process for concessionary travel assessments. Until further notice face-to-face mobility assessments will be suspended. Residents will still need to apply for Taxi Cards, Freedom Passes and Blue Badges in the normal way but where a mobility assessment is required, this will instead be carried out over the telephone by a qualified Occupational Therapist. If you’re applying for the first time, we’ll guide you through any changes that will affect you.

Disabled and Discretionary Freedom Pass holders can travel free Monday to Friday on buses, London Underground, National Rail, DLR and Trams after 9:30am and at any time during the weekend.

There are different types depending on which of the eligibility criteria you meet.

If you are aged over 60 you will need to apply for one of the following:

Freedom Passes for people with disabilities are issued by Harrow council. For more details see apply for a disabled or discretionary Freedom Pass.

Have you lost your Freedom Pass?

If you have lost or damaged your Freedom Pass you can request a replacement pass on the London Council's website.