Replacing lost or stolen Blue Badges
If your Blue Badge is lost or stolen you can download and complete the Blue Badge replacement application form.
There is a £10 fee for replacement blue badges. You should pay this before sending the application form.
Before you start
Please have the following ready:
- Six digit Blue Badge reference number which is 002930 (This is the same for all customers)
- Debit / credit card
- Pen and paper to write down the card authorisation number
And follow the payment process below
- Dial 020 8424 1220.
- Select Option 9 for ‘Other Payments’ followed by Option 2 for ‘Blue Badge payment’.
- Key in reference number 002930 when prompted during the phone call
After your phone call
At the end of the telephone payment process you will be given a card authorisation number:
- please make a note of the card authorisation number as you will need to send it with your application.
- After you have made the £10 payment please send the completed application form and card authorisation number to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Concessionary Travel Team, Access Harrow, PO BOX 1358, Harrow, HA3 3QN
Receiving your replacement Blue Badge
Your replacement Blue Badge will be posted to you when it has been processed.
Stolen Blue Badges
If your Blue Badge is stolen you will need to report it to the Police before applying for a replacement. You can report it online or call 101 to obtain a crime reference number.
Returning a badge
If a replacement badge has been issued for one that is lost or stolen and the original is found / recovered - then the original badge must be returned to the Concessionary Travel Team address below.
Concessionary travel teamAddress: Concessionary Travel Team
PO BOX 1358