Some of Harrow's sports and leisure facilities specialise in providing activities that are tailored for children, the elderly, and people with disabilities, to enable more people to be more active, more often.
The centres listed below provide activities for everyone, but included in brackets are activities for particular groups:
- Harrow Leisure Centre (activities for parent & baby, children, over 65s)
- Hatch End Swimming Pool (activities for parent & baby, pre-school swimming lessons, adult swimming lessons, 1-2-1s)
- Bannister Sports Centre (athletics for juniors)
- Aspire Centre (over 50s swimming, over 50s badminton, kids zone, facilities for disabilities)
- Cedars Youth and Community Centre (carpet bowls, chair based exercise for the over 55s)
- Canons Sports Centre (yoga and meditation for all abilities)