Food hygiene and safety

Make a food safety complaint

If you have a concern or have had a bad experience in a Harrow business you can tell us online. 

Our Licensing and Commercial Safety teams monitor food safety health and safety and licensing conditions in premises across Harrow.

If you have symptoms of vomiting or diarrhoea and suspect these are food poisoning you should contact your doctor who can arrange for faecal sample testing to determine if it is food poisoning and what type.

If you believe it is food poisoning caused by a business in Harrow please complete the form below. We will not investigate cases caused by the cooking practices in a victim's own home.

Please provide as much information as you can to help us to target the investigation and please note that we can only investigate complaints where there is an enforceable offence.

Make a complaint