Food safety inspections
Our Commercial environment health and licensing team are responsible for enforcement and promotion of food standards and safety in businesses across the borough and for ensuring that people are protected from harm at work.
We do this by:
- Providing support to businesses and licensed premises to achieve the best standards of safety and hygiene
- Investigation and enforcement to identify the reasons for accidents and incidents reported to us
- Identifying sources of food poisoning outbreaks
- Waste is properly handled by businesses
- Licensing and smoke free legislation is adhered to
- Businesses are good neighbours and don’t cause a nuisance to their community.
Harrow community safety serviceAddress: PO Box 18