Audit of accounts year ended 31 March 2020
Notice is given that there is a delay to the publication of the audited accounts of the London Borough of Harrow for the year ended 31 March 2020.
As a result of the global Covid-19 pandemic there has been a delay in the conclusion of the audit of the annual accounts. The Authority’s officers and Mazars’ audit team have been working through the steps that an audit requires, but some work still remains outstanding.
There is therefore a delay to the signing of the final audited accounts from November 2020. This will allow the auditor to complete their work to provide assurance over the council’s accounts.
Dawn Calvert CPFA
Director of Finance
London Borough of Harrow
1st December 2020
The London Borough of Harrow’s accounts are subject to external audit by Mazars LLP (Lucy Nutley, Director Public Services Audit, Tower Bridge House, St Katherine’s Way, London, E1W 1DD – telephone 020 7063 4634).
Members of the public and local government electors have certain rights in the audit process.
2019-20 Statement of Account
2018-19 Statement of Account
- Certificate of Audit 2018-19
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit 2018-19
- Audited Statement of Accounts 2018-19
2017-18 Statement of Accounts
- Notice of Conclusion 2017-18 Audit
- Audited Statement of Accounts 2017-18
- Audit Certificate 2017-18
- Annual Audit Letter 2017-18
- Audited Pension Fund Final Accounts 2017-18
- Summary Statement of Accounts 2017-18