Evidence upload form

Housing benefit evidence

You can use the evidence upload form to send:

  • evidence of earnings/self-employed earnings
  • evidence of rent
  • evidence of unearned income
  • evidence of savings and capital
  • evidence of a change in your household
  • evidence of paid expenses
  • an eviction notice
  • correspondence to appeal an overpayment
  • correspondence to appeal your entitlement
  • student information
  • other correspondence


Icon information white

How to use the evidence upload form

  • You will need your benefit reference number
  • The maximum size file you can upload is 9.8MB (Types: bmp, doc, docx, gif, jpg, pdf, png, rtf, tif, txt, xls, xlsx)
  • Before you can access the form, you will be asked to sign in to your MyHarrow Account. If you do not have an account, please select 'Complete a form without registering'.


Evidence upload form