Evidence upload form

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support evidence

You can use the evidence upload form to submit documents about your Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support claim.

How to use the evidence upload form

  • You will need your benefit reference number
  • The maximum size file you can upload is 3MB (Types: bmp, gif, jpg, pdf, png)
  • Before you can access the form, you will be asked to sign in to your MyHarrow Account. If you do not have an account, please select 'Complete a form without registering'.

Submit evidence for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support