We offer training for childminders. You can find details of courses on our training schedule.
We'd like to provide further bespoke training. If there are any topics that particularly interest you please let us know via our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to provide bespoke training we require a minimum of eight attendees. The cost is £25 per childminder. We set the price low to make it affordable. Courses are concluded over a single evening session.
Additional training courses from the forum include:
- characteristics of effective learning
- completing a self evaluation form (SEF)
- promoting communication and language
- autism spectrum disorder awareness (3 sessions)
- positive behaviour management
You may also want to consider:
- involving children in designing their own play
- developing emotional intelligence through outdoor play (including building risk taking opportunities into play)
- maths gardens
- information and communication technology (ICT) in the early years – babies to 5-year-olds
There may be other subjects you require and if so please let us know.