The Harrow Recycling Centre is located in Wealdstone. For full location details see the details at the bottom of this page. You can bring your general waste and bulky items to be sorted and recycled here. However you must book your visit.
Book your visit online
Having a booking system is better for everyone. It allows us to maintain a steady flow of users to the centre and also reduces the chances of traffic building up in the surrounding areas. You can submit two bookings per car registration per day, and bookings can be made as far as 14 days in advance.
Before you start
To book a timeslot at the Recycling Centre you will need to:
- select the time and date you wish to book
- add your contact details including your name and address
- add the registration number of the vehicle you will be bringing on the day
After you make a booking
- We'll email you a booking confirmation and reference number (please check your spam or junk folders).
- When you arrive you will need to show your booking confirmation and photo ID (passport or driving licence) and address ID (utility bill).
- Your time slot will only be valid for 30 minutes from the time you booked.
We accept trade waste at the Recycling Centre and you do not need to book a slot. You need to make your way to the weigh bridge on the lower level.
Trade waste fees
If you are a company wanting to dispose of waste, or if you are disposing waste in a van, you will incur charges.
Trade waste disposal fees
|Type of waste||Cost|
|General Waste||£309 a tonne. Minimum charge £106.80|
|Green Waste||£89.90 a tonne. Minimum charge £28.10|
|Cardboard||£89.90 a tonne. Minimum charge £28.10|
|Trade Mattresses||£22.50 each|
|Metals||Free of charge|
|Out of borough residents (Recycling only)||Minimum charge £29|
Visit the Harrow Recycling Centre
Opening hours: Monday to Sunday 8.30am - 4.30pm. We are open every day except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.Address: Forward Drive