This web-based service portal brings together a high-quality targeted range of services for Harrow’s 60 schools and academies, 114 private, voluntary and independent educational provisions for children 0-5 and 130 childminders.
Our website will provide you with easy access to services provided by our dedicated teams of professionals who have a wealth of successful experience in best practice; honed and relevant skills to share; and first-hand knowledge.
The SS4E website will allow you to:
- find examples of the latest legislation, guidance and policies
- share best practice, exemplars and research
- find current updates, key documents and resources from our partners and other providers
- access timely information, new opportunities, and find the right services to support your children, your practice and your business.
- access and book a place on forums, surgeries, leadership and management groups, borough-wide networks and working parties tailored specifically to your role in your school or setting
- browse and book our comprehensive, affordable, quality training offer – including new live training, videos and e-learning - book courses and events, and access the resources, course notes, evaluations and certificates easily on-line.
- build and view your own personal Continuing Professional Development learning and compliance record
- find out what’s happening in all areas of Education, Children’s, staff and provision development and don’t miss anything, with the interactive calendar