Apply for a primary school place

Supporting documents for primary school applications

If you do not pay Council Tax in Harrow you will need to provide one of the following proofs of address with your application:

  • Tenancy agreement arranged through a letting/estate agent - must be stamped or on headed paper
  • Housing Benefit letter
  • A solicitors letter confirming that the completion on a property has taken place

The document should be in the applicant’s name. Please do not provide original documents as we only accept copies.

If you can't provide one of the above documents, please provide a signed letter from the council tax payer confirming you are living at the property and two documents from the list below:

  • Driving licence
  • Child benefit or Child Tax Credit letter
  • Employer's letter which states your name and address
  • Medical card
  • National Insurance letter
  • Job centre letter
  • HMRC letter
  • Confirmation of your registration on the electoral roll

We are unable to accept utility bills or bank statements as proof of address.

The documents should be submitted with the online application form.