Supporting documents for primary school applications
If you do not pay Council Tax in Harrow you will need to provide proof of your address.
Preferred proof of address
Please provide one of the documents from the list below with your application form:
- Tenancy agreement arranged through a letting/estate agent - must be stamped or on headed paper
- Housing Benefit letter
- A solicitor's letter confirming that the completion on a property has taken place
The document should be in the applicant’s name.
Please do not submit original documents as we only accept copies.
If you are unable to provide one of the above documents, please submit two documents from the list below.
Alternative proof of address
Please submit a signed letter from the council tax payer confirming you are living at the property and two documents from the list below with your application form:
- Driving licence
- Child benefit or Child Tax Credit letter
- Employer's letter which states your name and address
- Medical card
- National Insurance letter
- Job centre letter
- HMRC letter
We are unable to accept utility bills or bank statements as proof of address.