Supporting documents for junior school applications
If you do not pay Council Tax in Harrow you will need to upload one of the following proofs of address when you complete your application. The document should be in the applicant’s name. Please do not provide original documents as we only accept copies.
- Tenancy agreement arranged through a lettings/estate agent - must be stamped or on headed paper
- Housing benefit letter
If you can't provide either of the above, please provide a signed letter from the council tax payer confirming you are living at the property and two documents from the list below:
- Driving licence
- Child benefit or Child Tax Credit letter
- Employer's letter which states your name and address
- Medical card
- National Insurance letter
- Job centre letter
- HMRC letter
- Confirmation of your registration on the electoral roll
We are unable to accept utility bills or bank statements as proof of address.