Apply for a junior school place

Supporting documents for junior school applications

If you don't pay Council Tax in Harrow you will need to upload one of the following proofs of address. The document should be in the applicant’s name. Please do not provide original documents as we only accept copies.

  • A tenancy agreement arranged through a lettings/estate agent. It must be stamped or on headed paper.
  • Housing benefit letter

If you can't provide either of the above, provide a signed letter from the council tax payer confirming you live at the property. In addition please provide two documents from the list below:

  • Driving licence
  • Child benefit or Child Tax Credit letter
  • Employer's letter which states your name and address
  • Medical card
  • National Insurance letter
  • Job centre letter
  • HMRC letter
  • Confirmation of your registration on the electoral roll

We are unable to accept utility bills or bank statements as proof of address.