You can use this page to see information on proposed transport and street schemes and projects, which are under way such as controlled parking zones, cycle schemes, street scene improvements and traffic calming measures.
We are considering implementing or have recently implemented the following projects:
- 20 mph zones - Clitheroe Avenue area, Kingshill Avenue area, Cavendish Avenue, High Worple and Waxwell Lane
- pedestrian crossing facilities - pedestrian and cyclist crossings in Camrose Avenue and Whitchurch Lane; Zebra crossings in Marsh Road, Love Lane, Greenford Road and Old Church Lane.
- congestion relief schemes - London Road, Stanmore and Alexandra Avenue network performance studies; pelican crossing upgrades and waiting/loading restrictions at congestion points.
- bus priority measures - Pinner Road, North Harrow, Shaftesbury Avenue/Roxeth Hill, College Road, High Road Harrow Weald and Wealdstone town centre.
- other minor schemes - Bessborough Road, Common Road, Rayners Lane junction with Clitheroe Avenue.
- localised safety parking programme - minor waiting restrictions at junctions, bends and narrowings
Controlled parking zone (CPZ) consultations
|Clitheroe Avenue||CPZ||Implementation on hold until further notice|
|Gordon Road area||CPZ review||
|Eaton Close and Hall Farm Close||CPZ||Implementation on hold until further notice|
|Harrow on the Hill||CPZ||
Implementation on hold until further notice
|Vaughan Road||possible CPZ extension||withdrawn|
|Grimsdyke Road area||possible new CPZ||at feasibility stage|
|Buckingham Road, Edgware||possible new CPZ||at feasibility stage|
|The Chase, Pinner||possible new CPZ||at feasibility stage|
|Walton Drive||possible CPZ extension||at feasibility stage|