Harrow Council has recently completed a Local Economic Assessment 2019/2020, which provides a clear narrative on Harrow and its economic position.
It describes the economic opportunities, issues and challenges facing Harrow now and in the coming years.
The data included in this report was collected and analysed before the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
A future Local Economic Assessment will be able to determine the long term effects of the pandemic on the economy.
Information is grouped under the following headings:
- Introduction, Aims and Objectives (1)
- Executive Summary (2) - available soon
- Linkages and Flows (3)
- Population (4)
- Labour Market (5)
- Skills (6)
- Employment (7)
- Business and Enterprise (8)
- Housing (9)
- Planning, Development and Infrastructure (10)
- Town Centres, Offices and Industrial Estates (11)
- Environmental Infrastructure and Sustainability (12)
- Issues and Analysis (13) - available soon
- Glossary and Further Information - available soon