A local land charge search (domestic or commercial) will provide you with details of the various prohibitions and restrictions which may affect the use of a given property.
Searches are received from solicitors and estate agents on behalf of house sellers and purchasers.
Payment of searches is by card or cheque. Full searches are usually carried out within 10 working days.
Requesting a search
To request a personal search online you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working towards re-establishing an inspection of the Local Land Charges Register, Personal Searches at our Civic Offices - in the meantime these searches will continue to be emailed
Impacting on this return is our process of building a new much smaller energy-efficient headquarters in Harrow’s key redevelopment site off Wealdstone High Street.
This also includes the temporary relocation of in-person customer enquiries for the majority of services to Greenhill Library, once the Civic Centre has been decommissioned.
Local land charges
Please note that the fees below are valid as from 1st March 2022 and include VAT.
Any searches received after 28th February 2022 with incorrect fees or invalid request details will be returned.
- LLC1 form - £15
- LLC1 additional parcel - £14.00
- Con 29 form - £278.40 (inclusive VAT £46.40)
- Total fee official search - £293.40 (inclusive VAT £46.40)
- Con 29 additional parcel - £16.80 (inclusive VAT £2.80)
- Con 29 additional part 2 enquiry - £33.60 (inclusive VAT £5.60)
- Each additional non printed question - £39.60 (inclusive VAT £6.60)