MOT’s are carried out by Go-Plant Fleet Services, who are the approved third-party maintenance provider for London Borough Harrow.
We do not carry out repairs, so you can be sure of an objective test.
You can be sure of a friendly and professional service with Go Plant Fleet Services where Safety is at the core of what we do.
Retests are free providing the original test was taken with us and the retest is 10 working days of the original test. It is your responsibility to ensure the repairs are carried out and a retest booked.
We can carry out MOT testing on the following vehicles:
- 3-wheeled vehicles (over 450kg unladen weight)
- Cars (up to 8 passenger seats)
- Motor caravans
- Quads (max unladen weight 400kg – for goods vehicles and max net power of 15kb)
- Dual purpose vehicles
- Private hire and public service vehicles (up to 8 seats)
- Ambulances and taxis
- Private passenger vehicles and ambulances (9-12 passenger seats)
- Goods vehicles (up to 3,000kg design gross weight)
- Private passenger vehicles and ambulances (13-16 passenger seats, and more than 16 passenger seats)
- Play buses
- Commercial vehicles weighing between 3,000kg and 3,500kg design gross weight
Opening hours: 7am - 5pm Monday to FridayAddress: Central Depot,