Licensing responsible authorities

Responsible authorities need to be provided with copies of applications for the grant, variation or review of a premises licence or club premises certificate under the Licensing Act 2003.

We have created a list of contact details of responsible authorities.

Your original application must always be submitted to the licensing authority at Harrow Council.

Copies of Temporary Event Notices need to be given to the Police and the council's Environmental Health team.

Copies of applications to name a Designated Premises Supervisor and to transfer a licence only need to be given to the Police.

Commercial and Licensing team

Address: Harrow Council
Commercial and Licensing Team
PO Box 1358