Gambling licence and permit

We issue licences to provide facilities for gambling, such as bingo, betting and amusement arcades.

We also issue permits for machines in pubs and clubs and register small-scale lotteries.

We work closely with the Gambling Commission who regulates gambling on a national basis by licensing operators for the management and conduct of gambling, and issuing personal licences to key operational functions within a gambling business such as finance directors and security managers.

Further information is available from the Gambling Commission website.

Gambling Register

Information on current applications or licensed premises and conditions is available in the public register.