Adults (Over 18s)
The adult substance misuse service is delivered by VIA. They provide a service to Harrow residents, aged 18 and over, and their families and carers. The service is focused on recovery.
The services available include:
- drug and alcohol testing services.
- clinic based and outreach work - providing screening and assessment
- aftercare skills for life, providing education, training and employment
- prescribing medicine to assist recovery
- dual diagnosis counselling and consumption service supervised by a pharmacy
- criminal justice and psychosocial interventions - hospital liaison service
VIA also provide training and support to enable the wider professional workforce to identify and support adults with substance misuse concerns.
Young People (Under 18s)
Compass provides a free and confidential service. It's for children, young people and families who need support around their own or another's drug or alcohol (substance) use. Young people under 18 years can self refer or be referred to us. We can then work with them up to the age of 24. Find further details on the Compass website
Via Drug & Alcohol servicesAddress: 44 Bessborough Road