Adults (Over 18s)
The adult substance misuse service is delivered by Via. It is for Harrow residents, aged over 18, their families and carers. They focus on recovery.
Services available include:
- drug and alcohol testing
- clinic based and outreach work - providing screening and assessment
- aftercare skills for life, providing education, training and employment
- prescribing medicine to assist recovery
- dual diagnosis counselling and consumption service supervised by a pharmacy
- criminal justice and psychosocial interventions - hospital liaison service
VIA also provide training and support to for professionals.
Young People (Under 18s)
Compass provides a free and confidential service. It's for children, young people and families who need help with their own or another's drug or alcohol use. People under 18 years can self refer or be referred. They can then support them up to the age of 24.
Find further details on the Compass website