The adult substance misuse service is delivered by WDP. They provide a service to Harrow residents, aged 18 and over, and their families and carers. The service is focused on recovery.
The services available include:
- drug and alcohol testing services.
- clinic based and outreach work - providing screening and assessment
- aftercare skills for life, providing education, training and employment
- prescribing medicine to assist recovery
- dual diagnosis counselling and consumption service supervised by a pharmacy
- criminal justice and psychosocial interventions - hospital liaison service
WDP also provide training and support to enable the wider professional workforce to identify and support adults with substance misuse concerns.