Adults (Over 18s)
The adult substance misuse service is delivered by WDP. They provide a service to Harrow residents, aged 18 and over, and their families and carers. The service is focused on recovery.
The services available include:
- drug and alcohol testing services.
- clinic based and outreach work - providing screening and assessment
- aftercare skills for life, providing education, training and employment
- prescribing medicine to assist recovery
- dual diagnosis counselling and consumption service supervised by a pharmacy
- criminal justice and psychosocial interventions - hospital liaison service
WDP also provide training and support to enable the wider professional workforce to identify and support adults with substance misuse concerns.
Young People (Under 18s)
A free and confidential service for children, young people and families who need support around their own or another person’s drug or alcohol (substance) use. Young people under 18 years can self refer / be referred to us, and we can then work with them up to the age of 24 years.
For full details of the service available and ways to contact us, visit the Compass website
WDP - HarrowAddress: 44 Bessborough Road