|Coronavirus (COVID-19) update:
During the Coronavirus outbreak, the Harrow health visiting and school nursing service remains available as needed to all children, families and young people. Both services have increased the capacity to receive calls and offer support and advice by phone on 020 3317 2555. Please follow this guidance poster about when to seek medical assistance for your child.
You can find information on the CNWL website:
We will continue to:
- Fully support vulnerable families and those needing additional support
- Offer remote antenatal sessions to all mums who are over 28 weeks pregnant
- Offer remote new birth checks. Special clinic slots are available at Milmans for mums who need to bring their child in for a physical check
- Have an increased duty team of both health visitors and school nurses available by phone for all families requiring support, advice and digital sign posting
- Complete blood spot screening tests
- Offer breast feeding telephone advice – please contact Julie Peris on 07889 232 460
In line with national guidance the child health reviews at 6-8 weeks, 12 months and 2 years will cease except for the most vulnerable families but do contact the service on the number above if you require support or advice.