How to complain about a councillor

The procedure on how you can make a complaint against a Member of the council has changed, and you can now complain directly to the Governance, Audit, Risk Management and Standards Committee of Harrow Council.

Code of conduct

All Members have to comply with the Code of Conduct, which is Part 5a of the Council's constitution.

The code sets out rules about how they should behave and also requires them to disclose any interests they have.

Who can make a complaint?

Anyone can make a complaint about a breach of the Code of Conduct and it must be in writing.

Submit a complaint

To make a complaint about a councillor, please use the button below:

Complain about a Councillor

Complaints about MPs

If your complaint is about a Member of Parliament, please visit Parliament.UK.