Who is in scrutiny
Scrutiny is comprised of the following
Harrow Scrutiny has a main committee known as the Overview and Scrutiny Committee, which is supported by two sub-committees: Performance and Finance Scrutiny Sub-Committee and Health and Social Care Scrutiny Sub-Committee.
Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- Chair: Cllr Amir Moshenson
- Vice-Chair: Cllr Dean Gilligan
- View the full membership list for Overview and Scrutiny
Performance and Finance scrutiny sub-committee
Health and Social Care scrutiny sub-committee
Scrutiny Lead Members
The scrutiny function is supported by eight scrutiny lead members who play a critical role in enhancing the scrutiny process.
Scrutiny lead members are required to operate largely self-sufficiently.
Their role typically encompasses:
- developing knowledge and expertise becoming champions in specific service areas
- meeting quarterly with the relevant Corporate Director/Divisional Directors
- participating in the Scrutiny Leadership Group that meets quarterly and is the custodian of the scrutiny work programme
- chair scrutiny reviews in their areas, and much more.
Scrutiny lead members include: