Request a change to the name on my bill

You can make a change to the name on your bill if:

  • it has been spelt incorrectly
  • you have legally changed your name

You will need to provide proof of the legal change to your name e.g a marriage certificate.

Report a name change due to marriage

Report a spelling mistake on my bill