Properties being held empty for a religious minister exemption

This is an indefinite exemption for a property, for example a vicarage, if it is being held available for occupation by a minister of any religion.


To apply you will need to:

  1. Scan your supporting documents using either a scanner or taking a picture of it using your mobile phone.
  2. Attach the image and answer all the questions on the evidence form.

Supporting documents

You will need to provide a letter from the Diocese or relevant body confirming that the property is being held empty for this reason and from what date.