You can qualify for a youth trainee discount if:
- you are under the age of 25
- undertaking a course on an approved training scheme such as TCT, Options, Future and Next Step.
You can qualify for an apprentice discount if:
- you are employed for the purpose of learning a trade, business, profession, office, employment or vocation,
- you are involved in an apprenticeship leading to a qualification accredited by the National Council for Vocational Qualifications (NVQ)
- you earn less than £195 per week
- You will need to send us a letter from the organisation confirming your apprenticeship or training course. The letter needs to confirm the name of the course and course dates.