We want our care leavers to be active members of society and to have all the chances in life that other young adults have.
We can help you participate in society in the following ways:
- Provide information on groups and clubs you may wish to join.
- Inform you about relevant awards, schemes and competitions you can enter, in line with your talents and interests.
- Encourage and help you to enrol on the Electoral Register, so you can vote in elections.
- Inform you about voluntary work that we think you may be interested in.
- Inform and possibly help with the cost of leisure activities.
- Give you advice and help you to challenge any discrimination you face as a care leaver.
Please get in touch using the details below.