Registered childminders

Childminders are OFSTED registered professionals. They are usually based in their own home, and can offer flexible hours to fit around your family needs.

They can also offer before and after school care, including school drop-offs and pick-ups.

Find a childminder

You can search for childminders using the buttons below:

Search all registered childminders in Harrow

Or you can customise your search to meet your requirements, with filters for childminders with vacancies, special needs support, school drop-off and pick-ups

Customise your search

Help with costs

Childminders are eligible for the following schemes:

Find out what support you can get using the Governement's Childcare Calculator

Choosing a childminder

For guidance on choosing the right childminder, see the Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years Guidance for Choosing Great Childcare