Make a complaint about home care

If you have a complaint about your home care service we would advise you to contact the agency that is providing your home care initially. However, if you have a serious complaint or you have complained to the agency and the service has not improved (or if you feel unable to contact the agency) please contact either The Domiciliary Care Contracts Team or the appropriate office using the details provided on the side (or bottom of the page if viewing on a mobile.).

If your care is commissioned via Direct Payments or a personal budget, please note that as users of this service you are free to commission from a provider of your choice and your right of complaint is therefore to that provider/agency. 

Whilst there is no right of complaint, if you feel you are at significant risk, please contact the Personalisation Service. You may also wish to advise the Care Quality Commission (CQC) of your dissatisfaction.

The Adults & Children's Complaints Service would also like to hear from you if you would like to make a comment or compliment about your home care service.  Please use the contact details provided to make a comment, complaint or compliment.