Ofsted Webinar – Safeguarding for Early Years
Please join us for a webinar on safeguarding, specifically for early years practitioners in London.
Tuesday 13 Feb 2018 6.30pm – 7.30pm
In 2015 we opened up a conversation, via webinar, with early years practitioners in London. So far we have discussed the future of early years inspection, our survey on unknown children destined for disadvantage and safeguarding in the early years. We are delighted to be able to follow up these discussions with another webinar focusing primarily on safeguarding. We hope to answer some of the questions that you sent in to us last time and talk more broadly about safeguarding in our London region.
The panel includes:
- Mike Sheridan HMI, Regional Director for London
- Jennifer Gee, Senior Officer London
- Liz Coffey, Senior Officer London
- Pauline Nazarkardeh, Senior Officer London
- Sarah Gilpin, Senior Inspection Manager, Early Years Delivery Unit
- Penny Fisher, Senior Her Majesty’s Inspector London