The Development Management Local Plan sets out our approach to managing development in Harrow through specific standards and policy criteria.
It mainly applies outside of the Intensification Area (Harrow and Wealdstone) but some of the policies apply Borough wide including within the Intensification Area and these are clearly signposted within the Harrow and Wealdstone Area Action Plan.
The Development Management Policies were adopted on the 4th July 2013.
Request a copy
You can purchase a professionally bound copy of the local plan for £20 including postage and packaging. To request a copy please contact using the details below.
Key supporting documents
- Sustainability Appraisal
- Habitats Regulations Assessment
- Equalities Impact Assessment
- Adoption Notice
- NPPF Compliance Statement
- Inspector's report
- Development Management Policies (Pre-Submission Version 2012)
- Consultation Statement from the Pre-Submission Document
- Consultation Statement from the Preferred Option Document
For information about planning policy matters and advice on the Harrow self-build register.Address: Civic Centre