The government have announced that some commercial premises can open from the 4th July 2020.
From the 4th July 2020 all commercial premises can open with the exception of:
- Nightclubs, casinos and exhibition/conference centres,
- Bowling Alleys, indoor skating rinks, indoor play areas including soft play,
- Spas, nail bars, beauty salons and tanning salons,
- Massage, tattoo and piercing parlours,
- Indoor fitness and dance studios, indoor gyms and sport venues / facilities, swimming pool including water parks.
The main areas being allowed to re-open are the pub and restaurant industry for indoor use, as well as hairdressers.
As a result, a lot of work has taken place around these areas especially as being allowed to open on a Saturday.
In addition, the re-opening of playgrounds and green gyms is also being looked at.
Enforcement officers will carry out regular checks this weekend to ensure compliance.