Apply for a massage and special treatment licence
To apply for a licence please ensure you follow the steps below. This will help to prevent your application being delayed or declined.
You must submit:
- a completed application form
- your therapist qualifications form, qualification certificates and photo identification. Please see the separate page about acceptable qualifications
- drawings of the premises
- an Electrical Installation Condition Report for the Fixed Installations and Portable Appliance Test Certificate for portable appliances at the premises
Please make payment using the Licence Payment Form. On the form select 'Other' for ‘Which type of licence do you need?’ and provide the reference number if applicable.
Please note that when downloading the application form you must:
- Save the application form to your own computer
- Open and complete the application form
- Print the application form as a PDF to save it to your computer. This is important as your answers will not be saved otherwise.
- Email the completed application form to us at Licensing@harrow.gov.uk
- We prefer electronic applications. Applications submitted by e-mail will be processed more efficiently.