Marriage and civil partnership venues

The venues listed below have requested renewal of approval by the Harrow Proper Officer for conducting civil marriages and partnerships:

You can register any objections you have by submitting your comments in writing to the Harrow Proper Officer within twenty-one days of publication of the document(s) listed above.