Council Leaseholders: Update your contact details

We need your address so that we can send you important documentation, such as service charge bills, by post.

If your address has changed, please report this using the leaseholder enquiry form. This will only update the address that the Housing Department use for sending you correspondence. If you need to notify any other council departments of your move you will need to do this separately.

To report a change please contact the Leasehold team using the button below

Report a change to your mailing address