Anti-Social Behaviour on council housing property

All reports of anti-social behaviour (ASB) are dealt with in confidence. When appropriate we discuss the complaint with the person whom it is about, but only if you agree to this.

If you want the council to take further action against someone, we'll need proof of their wrong-doing.

To report ASB please see the Report anti-social behaviour page.

For more information on Resident Services’ powers, and the measures available to us to tackle ASB see our Anti-Social Behaviour Policy.