Freedom of information

Subject access

GDPR gives you the right to ask for access to your information. If you believe that we hold information about you and would like to make a subject access request, please complete the subject access request (SAR) form below or email harrow@email.icasework.com

Submit a subject access request

In most circumstances we have one calendar month (30 days) to reply to your request.

You will be asked for proof of identify and an address to ensure that we give the information to the correct person. Valid proof is explained in the form.

Please send your completed SAR form, or a written request, with your pictorial proof of identity and address to harrow@email.icasework.com or post it to The FOI Team, 4th Floor – Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow HA1 2XY.

An individual's personal data is exempt from release under the Freedom of Information Act and the Environmental Information Regulations.

Data protection officer