Eligibility for a grant
To apply for the grant, organisations must meet the council’s main grants eligibility criteria.
- The organisation must be a ‘not for profit’ Third Sector organisation delivering projects for the benefit of people living, working or schooling in Harrow.
- This fund is only open to organisations with a turnover less than £1,000,000 and priority will be given to organisations with a turnover of less than £500,000
- The organisation must be a properly constituted organisation that has a management committee and a bank account in the name of the organisation.
- The organisation must be financially stable.
- The organisation must have relevant policy documents in place.
We cannot fund:
- Activities that promote the adoption of a particular faith or religion.
- Activities that promote or oppose any political parties or cause.
- Projects or activities that the Council has a legal or statutory obligation to provide
Support to complete your application
If you need support with completing the application, please contact: