If you see, hear or experience an issue with a local business in Harrow that you think may be breaching Coronavirus (COVID) guidelines, you can report the issue online.
What you can report online:
- a breach of social distancing rules inside of business premises
- a breach of social distancing rules outside of business premises
- a local business not providing valid track and trace information.
You can also report a possible breach of COVID guidelines on the Metropolitan Police website or call the non-emergency number 101.
What you can report to the police:
- breaches of self-isolation rules
- large social gatherings
- significant issues surrounding face coverings.