From September schools will open for all pupils and measures have put in place to ensure safety of staff, pupils and parents.
Schools will have contacted parents directly to advise of the arrangements.
Returning to school
Please read the following documents for information on preparing for your child to return to school:
- Gov.uk/backtoschool - practical guidance to help you plan for your child's return to school
- Government guidance for parents and carers on what they need to know about early year providers, schools and colleges in the autumn term
- Government guidance on school attendance
- Returning to primary school: what parents need to know
- Returning to secondary school: what parents need to know
School governors can download the COVID-19 Guide for School governors and training programme