After the most recent government announcement on social distancing we have suspended library services until further notice.
All libraries in Harrow have been closed since Thursday 19th March 2020. All library events and councillor surgeries are cancelled.
We are sorry for the interruption in services and we are doing our best to mitigate the impact this may have on your library services.
Service updates, changes or closures
All Libraries in Harrow are closed until further notice.
|We have a 24 hour renewal telephone line - 0333 370 4700|
There are no charges for overdue items while library services are closed.
All items on loan will be renewed automatically until the 30th April 2020. You will not need to take any action for this to happen.
Library memberships that are about to expire will automatically be extended until the 30th June 2020.
Access to online services
Online library services are available:
- eBooks, eAudiobooks, Newspapers and digital magazines/comics
- General interest and research sites
- Children’s resources
- From RB Digital: Online courses – a wide range available including languages, lifelong learning, personal enrichment.
- IndieFlix – a streaming movie service free for library members with award winning films, classic tv, box office hits
- Qello – the world’s largest collection of music concerts and documentaries
For more information see Free digital newspapers, magazines and eBooks.
If you are not already a library member you can join online.
You will be given a temporary membership number which will allow immediate access to eMedia sites to download eBooks, newspapers and magazines from our three main providers:
- RB Digital