If you're considering becoming your own boss and starting your own business our guide will help you get started. This guide is also of value to those who already run or manage a business and are looking to expand activities, or relocate.
Each chapter has been written by a local entrepreneur.
The guide contains
- first steps to set up a business
- information on complying with regulations which the council is responsible for
- specific advice on types of licences, food regulations and useful contacts
- planning, raising finance and marketing
- useful resources including local advisory organisations and a bank directory