Harrow Council wants to support your businesses to grow. We are providing the following free business support services:
Harrow Business Support
Do you need help creating a profitable and resilient business? We can help! Whether your business is new or existing, small or medium sized; we aim to help you through every stage of business from pre-start up to new and trading. Our advisers can help with:
- Business and financial planning, including cash flow management and access to cash
- Market research, sales, marketing strategy and promotion
- HR, staffing issues and employment law and legal advice
- Exporting goods and services; doing business abroad
We do this through practical support, mentoring, and peer to peer coaching.
London Business Partnership in partnership with Harrow Council is delivering the Harrow Business Support Programme which aims to help the growth and sustainability of small and medium sized enterprises across Harrow.
Phone: 07599 623 792
Email: [email protected]
Harrow Trading Online
Are you looking to maximise your market, increase your sales or increase your advertising reach online? Then sign up to the Harrow Trading Online programme.
Harrow businesses can access free resources with South East Enterprise such as one-to-one sessions, webinars and workshops to help your business:
- Develop or improve your online presence by utilising social media platforms to increase sales
- Teach you about e-commerce and how to implement it in your business for growth
- How to manage your own online content and your website for maximum online exposure
- Improve your ranking on Google so you stand out from your competitors
- Create a digital marketing plan and much more
With the continual growth of online trading, your business can’t afford to be left out.
Ready to Supply
Do you want to win contracts with the public sector? Keen to find out how to submit tenders to Harrow Council or other public bodies?
Then our Ready to Supply programme is for you. Larch helps businesses in Harrow win work with the Council and other public sector organisations such as schools, colleges and hospitals.
We host workshops, webinars and one-to-one support sessions that can help your business:
- Find out where opportunities are advertised
- Understand the process for winning work
- Prepare the information you need to submit proposals and bids
There’s no catch – sign up and find out how to get started
Email: [email protected]
Repair, Reuse and Recycle
Do you have a great idea to reduce waste by repairing, reusing or recycling in Harrow?
Then submit your idea for a chance to win one of four prizes of £9,375 that are available to further extend or kick-start your project idea.
Also sign up for free to our new online Harrow Repair, Reuse and Recycle directory that will be launched later this year.
Apply by 10th December 2021, using the online application form.
If you’d like more information about the directory or guidance on how to apply, please email: [email protected]
More information about our Business Support
If you would like to be kept up to date with the latest local business news, sign up to our Business Newsletter.
To join your local Traders Association and assist to improve your trading environment, or for further information, get in contact with our team at: [email protected].