How to apply for the hardship fund
Please use the button below to download the application form. Complete the form and return it to us.
- If you decide to deliver your form to the council in person, our reception staff will be able to take it from you but are not qualified to answer any questions about it.
- Please ensure your claim form is returned to the council as early in the day as possible.
- Please clearly mark the envelope: 'For the attention of the Hardship Fund Scheme Team'.
- If your application is received after 12pm it will not be considered until the next day we are open . We aim to make decisions within 24 hours of receiving completed application forms.
- The Hardship Scheme is open Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10am to 12pm.
How we will share your information
We will use the information you provide when you apply for housing benefit, Council Tax Support or Emergency Relief to process your application. We will also use the information you provide for other purposes. For further detail please download our privacy notice fact sheet.
Opening hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10am-12pmAddress: Access Harrow