Safeguarding Adults support and partners
- Co-ordinated Action Against Domestic Abuse (CAADA) is a national charity supporting a strong multi-agency response to domestic abuse.
- National Centre for Domestic Violence (NCDV) specialises in providing free, fast and effective legal support to survivors of domestic violence.
- Sign Health aims to improve healthcare and achieve equal access for deaf people. They work with the deaf community, health services and other charities. This page contains information on the practical and emotional support available to deaf women who are experiencing, or are survivors of, domestic abuse in order to help them to make choices and stay safe.
- Trading Standards aims to protect individual consumers and traders by offering advice and guidance and enforcing government legislation.
- Public Concern at Work (PCAW) is a whistleblowing charity that aims to protect society by encouraging workplace whistleblowing.
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevents unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children. It replaces the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) and Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA).
Local Services for adults at risk in Harrow
If a crime has been committed or you have immediate concerns about the safety of any adults at risk please call the Police on:
- 999 for an emergency response
- 101 for non-emergency responses.